“Awesome food!”

Melt Cafe
Ranked #30 of 199 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Melt Cafe offers Specialty and Artisan Grilled Cheese sandwiches. We also offer lots of vegetarian and healthy options. Full breakfast and lunch menu served daily from 7am till 9pm. Bar will be open till midnight.
Reviewed August 14, 2014

I had a Jerk Chicken sandwich for lunch and it was awesome. Nice and spicy. The service was good and we sat outside so the atmosphere was excellent. Definitely check this place out for lunch! It is closed on some days (cannot remember which) during the week so make sure to check before you make the trek out there thinking you are going to get some great food!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

So upset we ate here on our last day -- would have gone WAY more often! The sandwiches are to die for -- the only problem is, it was so hot and there is no air conditioning, so the idea of eating a hot sandwich wasn't as appealing. But, if I had been in an air-conditioned environment while eating my hot, melty, buffalo-chicken sandwich, I would have called it the best sandwich of my life.

FYI - closed on Wednesdays

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Amazing breakfast. Their iced coffee is ON POINT, with coffee ice cubes. My boyfriend and I have had the Belizean eggs and the Huevos Rancheros, both fantastic, served without the usual puddle of grease! Staff is friendly, prices are great.

1  Thank MC N
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Whether it was a sandwich and refreshing watermelon juice after my morning dive or that beautiful omelette before day-tripping around Belize, MELT is just the best. I was in San Pedro with my daughter as a quick getaway before college starts back.

The food was fresh and so yummy. But Mark and Michelle, the owners, really made the experience memorable. They cook, serve and chat with the customers. A truly wonderful time. I highly recommend this place for breakfast or lunch. And with the ocean just a few feet away, you just can't beat the atmosphere. Ahhhh, wish i was there now!

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Seriously head over here if you want delicious sandwiches. I had a four cheese grilled cheese with ham and I was in heaven. Tried my friend's food and loved all the things we tried.