“Fresh awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Melt Cafe

Melt Cafe
Ranked #25 of 183 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Healthy
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Melt Cafe offers Specialty and Artisan Grilled Cheese sandwiches. We also offer lots of vegetarian and healthy options. Full breakfast and lunch menu served daily from 7am till 9pm. Bar will be open till midnight.
“Fresh awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Ate here a lot on my trip. Food was quick, fresh and soooo good. Great menu. Smoothies are the best on the island. They have little games at each table to play. Checkers, and a few others. They also have a sand bag throwing game. I tried about 8 different things on the menu and all were amazing. I wish they had a melt cafe in Philly!!!

Oslo, Norway
“Fresh and good food for an ok price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

We had a quesadilla and a burrito here, both were very tasty. The price was in line with San Pedro in general. Their breakfast seemed nice as well.

Walnut Creek, California
“Way overrated!!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

After all the positive reviews my boyfriend and I could not resist to have a lunch at this place. We decided for guac and chips for an appetizer, jerk chicken sendwich and Hawaiian sandwich. I made a mistake and didn't ask them to put the jalapeños on side. It was sooo spicy!!!! But like I said- that was more my mistake. Anyway, the place is too overpriced. For $45 ( $7 dollars for 1 dcl of white wine included ) you can eat so much better food in downtown.I am sorry but I really don't recommend this place.

• Visited January 2014
British Columbia
“Great funky beach cafe with a healthy and local food selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Loved the vibe at this cafe and there was a nice food a drink selection. We waiting a LONG time for our food which was apparently down to us ordering salads which take a long time? ( 2 groups that arrived after us ordered, received and finished food before ours arrived) but getting into the relaxed vibe and free table games on offer, I would still recommend a visit.

• Visited January 2014
st-jean
“hard to digest”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

This is the first I really don't agree with trip advisor. Maybe we did not choose the right melts. We asked the waitresses for the most popular. She suggested the chitchen itza and a spicey one. Niether of us finished it was to spicey (he eats very spicy ) and mine was to greasy. Sorry but I don't recommend.

Visited January 2014