“Book your snorkel and fishing trips here!”

Belize Pro Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 73 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Authorized 5 Star PADI Dive Resort located on San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America. We strive in providing the best experience possible when planning activities for the entire family, whether snorkeling, diving or even learning to dive for the first time! With a full staff of certified PADI SCUBA Instructors and Dive Masters, we are dedicated to providing a safe, enjoyable and relaxing experiences. With a full range of boats and new equipment, we can handle any of your in water needs. Safe, Professional and Reliable, we are committed to providing an experience like no other. At Belize Pro Dive Center, you will come as guests and leave as family! Join us on your next trip to Belize and turn your bubble making dreams into reality!
Centreville, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Book your snorkel and fishing trips here!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Victor was very helpful with scheduling our excursions and keeping us apprised of any last minute schedule changes. Chris was an excellent Hol Chan & Shark Ray alley guide, and Alex took us fishing to all the great snapper hiding spots!

cincinnati, ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Best Dive Shop Yet!”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have been diving for over 20 years and I make sure I fully investigate any dive shop before I go out with them. My trip to Belize was no exception.

When I researched diving on Ambergris Caye, I found several shops, ALL with good reviews. However, I have learned that it is not just the good reviews that I need to read. As expected, almost all the shops that posted good reviews in Ambergris, also had negative reviews posted... some of which were VERY recent!

So, based on my findings, I sent an email to the shop asking some questions about setting up diving during our upcoming vacation. Emeliano (owner) was quick to respond to emails and questions and we made plans to dive with his shop for a 3 day package and told him we would bring our own BCDs, regulators, masks and fins, but we would need weights and air tanks.

As promised, the dive boat arrived promptly on time at the dock of our hotel and we were greeted by the smiling face of Luis! When we arrived at the shop, we set up our equipment with Bernie and Chris making sure we knew what we were doing and within a short time, we were on the boat and headed to dive the beautiful reefs!

Over the next few days, we were always picked up at our dock on time by Luis's smiling face, always found our gear ready and the staff would always go above and beyond to help us with anything we needed.

We went out to the dive shops on a 38' boat that was very nice. It had an enclosed bow and a canopy top. It was clean and well maintained. Entry to the water was via deep water entry, back roll method with no issue.

Between dives (as I had read in another review), we spent our surface intervals back at the dive shop... not floating around and being jostled by the seas. They always provided fresh fruits and other snacks for between dives. The shop itself was spotless! Their equipment was clean and orderly and you can tell they put an real effort into maintaining it all.

The diving was spectacular and the entire shop was fabulous! We never repeated a dive spot and even spent a day on the North side of the island and dove the 'Tunnel of Love'. We were privileged to dive with Bernie, Chris, Beth, Ian and Pedro.
Every last one of them were friendly, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to help with anything we needed! We LOVED our boat Captain Tony and found Emeliano and Victor to also be great! We had so much fun we expanded our trip and were able to dive 5 days with the shop at very reasonable rates!

I would recommend this shop to anyone who is considering diving in Ambergris and can honestly say it is one of the best shops I have ever had the privilege to dive with!

2 Thank cyndy8675309
Baraboo, Wisconsin
“The only place to book your dive in Belize!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Went to Belize with no prior experience. Went on the discover dive and in a couple days was PADI certified! Pedro was my dive master, but the entire staff is 1st class all the way! Only place to dive in Belize!

Calgary, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Professional & Fun!”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I've dove with many dive companies over the years and this has to be one of the best! Not only were the dive masters professional (keeping an eye on divers under the water, checking air levels constantly, etc.), but they were also very knowledgeable. The dive boat was fantastic! I couldn't believe how big it was and it even had padded seats, unheard of on most dive boats. Also, in between tanks, the boat comes back to the dive center for surface time rather than sitting out on the water, waiting. Thought that was a nice touch. I highly recommend this professional company to beginners and advanced divers.

Visited March 2014
Richmond, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Exceeded our expectations!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Our decision to go diving was one of the best choices we made on our first visit to Belize. My husband & I have minimal experience, and all four of our children 12-18 had none, so we went through the Discover Scuba half day class & dive. It was awesome. Ian & Pedro were incredibly patient and helpful. Especially with me - as I was constantly needing to stop to take inventory, and make sure that all of the children were okay. Ian brought along his Go Pro and filmed the dive for the kids. He had stills and video for us when we arrived back to the dock. Everyone at Belize pro was very friendly, we were on the dock most days and also met Junior & Beth. The entire experience will ruin diving anywhere else for my children - there is no way that it could be as great, as friendly or as reasonably priced. We will just have to go back.

Visited March 2014