“Professional & Fun!”

Belize Pro Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 74 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Authorized 5 Star PADI Dive Resort located on San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America. We strive in providing the best experience possible when planning activities for the entire family, whether snorkeling, diving or even learning to dive for the first time! With a full staff of certified PADI SCUBA Instructors and Dive Masters, we are dedicated to providing a safe, enjoyable and relaxing experiences. With a full range of boats and new equipment, we can handle any of your in water needs. Safe, Professional and Reliable, we are committed to providing an experience like no other. At Belize Pro Dive Center, you will come as guests and leave as family! Join us on your next trip to Belize and turn your bubble making dreams into reality!
Calgary, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Professional & Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

I've dove with many dive companies over the years and this has to be one of the best! Not only were the dive masters professional (keeping an eye on divers under the water, checking air levels constantly, etc.), but they were also very knowledgeable. The dive boat was fantastic! I couldn't believe how big it was and it even had padded seats, unheard of on most dive boats. Also, in between tanks, the boat comes back to the dive center for surface time rather than sitting out on the water, waiting. Thought that was a nice touch. I highly recommend this professional company to beginners and advanced divers.

Richmond, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Exceeded our expectations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

Our decision to go diving was one of the best choices we made on our first visit to Belize. My husband & I have minimal experience, and all four of our children 12-18 had none, so we went through the Discover Scuba half day class & dive. It was awesome. Ian & Pedro were incredibly patient and helpful. Especially with me - as I was constantly needing to stop to take inventory, and make sure that all of the children were okay. Ian brought along his Go Pro and filmed the dive for the kids. He had stills and video for us when we arrived back to the dock. Everyone at Belize pro was very friendly, we were on the dock most days and also met Junior & Beth. The entire experience will ruin diving anywhere else for my children - there is no way that it could be as great, as friendly or as reasonably priced. We will just have to go back.

atlanta
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Professional dive masters, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

We dove two days with Belize pro divers and I was very impressed with their professional approach. They did great pre-dive profile orientations, watched the group closely for air levels and safety, and gave great special attention to some of the less experienced divers. They completely impressed me when I got home from our second day of diving without my mask. I emailed them, and they hand delivered my mask back to me at my hotel the next morning! I highly recommend diving with them.

Seneca, South Carolina
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 129 helpful votes
“THE BEST dive operation I have ever used, seriously.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I have been certified for 40 years, and have over 500 recreational dives all around north & south America & Hawaii. I have used many many dive operations, and I can honestly say that Belize Pro Diver Center is the best I have ever used. My wife and a friend of ours dove here for a week. Our friend owned a dive operation in Southern California for 8 years. We all agreed, these people blew us away in every way! If you want an exceptional dive experience, use them!
READ THIS ---> Your interval time between dives is spent back at their dock, on solid ground, not in a boat bobbing up and down in swells! I have never experienced this before, and it was FANTASTIC. The dive sites are close enough that it's fast and easy to bring the boat back to the dock between dives. If you have ever been motion sick between dives, you will really appreciate this feature of their operation.
THANK YOU Ian, Bernie, Tony, Victor, Beth, Santy, Junior and all the rest of you for providing us with an outstanding week of diving!
I could make this a rediculously long review of the positives for this dive operation, but instead, I invite you to ask me questions thru Trip Advisor. I'm hapy to answer. Will end by simply saying, USE Belize Pro Dive Center and you will be glad you did!

2 Thank SCTravelerandskier
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very friendly and professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I got my PADI certificate here. Very nice and friendly staff. They made my trip and dives fun fun fun :)

1 Thank shahdad