“Top class dive operation”

Belize Pro Dive Center
Ranked #2 of 73 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Authorized 5 Star PADI Dive Resort located on San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America. We strive in providing the best experience possible when planning activities for the entire family, whether snorkeling, diving or even learning to dive for the first time! With a full staff of certified PADI SCUBA Instructors and Dive Masters, we are dedicated to providing a safe, enjoyable and relaxing experiences. With a full range of boats and new equipment, we can handle any of your in water needs. Safe, Professional and Reliable, we are committed to providing an experience like no other. At Belize Pro Dive Center, you will come as guests and leave as family! Join us on your next trip to Belize and turn your bubble making dreams into reality!
Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Top class dive operation”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We are here in Ambergis Caye on a postponed honeymoon. I've been a certified diver for years, but my husband is new to the sport. He did most of his work back home, but still needed to do his Open Water checkout dives. I had not been diving for 8 years and wanted a good refresher. We picked the perfect dive company. Day 1 was spent in the pool. Ian was amazing - a fantastic and CALM instructor. He explained and demonstrated everything in such a great way. My husband had a bit of a negative experience doing some of his work back home. Ian quickly turned that experience around. Just came back from our first 2 dives this morning. They were more than happy to come pick us up at our hotel and take us back to the shop where we were prepared for our first dive. Not surprising to find that whole day was an extremely positive experience. Ian worked his magic and all on board had 2 wonderful dives. I was a bit concerned about the quality of equipment. It was excellent. Couldn't wait to get back home to write about this experience. It was so good that I wanted to make sure to capture the moment ! Can't wait to go out with the crew later this week. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

1 Thank Laitywood

Jacksonville, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great dive operation”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Used this dive shop at White Sands Cove resort. We had a new diver, a diver who had not dove in awhile, and one experienced. Ian, victor, Bernie and rest of staff are very accommodating. They worked with all our levels and had fun doing it! I would highly recommend using this well run dive shop when visiting .

1 Thank mimi1228
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hands down, the Best I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. Really.”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Bernie, Victor, Tony and the rest of the staff here go above and way beyond what is expected of any dive shop I have been with prior. They are the nicest people to deal with first, which anyone always wonders/is skeptical why this might be. Amazingly enough it is not for lack of anything else whatsoever. Its just how they operate. They are professional and I cannot honestly say enough nice/good things about these guys. We are going back again this December and have decided naturally to dive with them again and urge anyone to do the same.

If all businesses were run like these guys, there would never be a need for much else in the way of reviews, and this is quite possibly the most extreme case of the cream rising to the top review wise. All of these fantastic reviews cant be wrong :) This dive shop is hands down fantastic!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank califanojon
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Experience of a Lifetime!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We spent 6 days in San Pedro, Ambergis Caye and dove/snorkeled 4 of those days. What an amazing experience thanks to the guys from Belize Pro Dive Center! They took such great care of us and basically made us a part of the family. They are the most professional and accommodating team I have ever seen. An unforgettable experience, as this turned out to be one of the best trips of my life.

This was my first ever diving experience and I was quite nervous at first. Having snorkeled just a few times before, I have never been too comfortable in the open waters. Thanks to the wonderful team at Belize Pro Dive Center, all my fears and anxieties about diving are gone! Their knowledge and navigation of the sea is astounding. They made us feel safe, were super friendly, fun and hilarious! I ended up completing the PADI Discover Scuba diving course and loved the experience so much, that I am returning to the dive center in October to complete my full Open Water Diver certification.

We have visited so many beautiful sites – Hol Chan Marine Reserve, M&M Canyon, Pescador Canyon, just to name a few, and finished the trip in style, with a night dive/snorkel. I am blown away by their knowledge and love for the sea, which shows greatly in their work. This is a first-class dive shop all around, a MUST when visiting San Pedro, Ambergis Caye.

Ian, Bernie, Pedro – you guys are unBeliezable!!! Thank you again for making dreams become reality. See you in a month!

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ask for Ian!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I had tried to get my diving cert before but was always a bit afraid of the water. I took the Open Water cert in Belize and it was an amazing experience. I went with a girlfriend who spent the time snorkelling as I was diving, and she enjoyed it also.
Ian is a lot of fun but makes you feel very safe in the water. Once I had completed the Open Water cert we went for a night dive too. Lots of animals and Ian made it even better by taking great pictures that he shared after the dive. Friendly, fun and most importantly for me, I felt very safe. I would go again in a heartbeat! Highly recommended!

1 Thank Carolinabogdan