“Awesome dive company!”

Belize Pro Dive Center
Ranked #1 of 77 Tours in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Authorized 5 Star PADI Dive Resort located on San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize, Central America. We strive in providing the best experience possible when planning activities for the entire family, whether snorkeling, diving or even learning to dive for the first time! With a full staff of certified PADI SCUBA Instructors and Dive Masters, we are dedicated to providing a safe, enjoyable and relaxing experiences. With a full range of boats and new equipment, we can handle any of your in water needs. Safe, Professional and Reliable, we are committed to providing an experience like no other. At Belize Pro Dive Center, you will come as guests and leave as family! Join us on your next trip to Belize and turn your bubble making dreams into reality!
Reviewed April 24, 2013

One thing we were told upon arrival in San Pedro is that this dive shop was good. We had high winds for the first 7 days of our trip so we did a lot of snorkel and day trips with these guys inside the reef. They said that it was unsafe to go outside the reef and visibility would be very poor. Other dive shops in town offered to take us out or, should I say... take our money. So, I thought it was admirable that these guys cared more about our safety and having a good experience. At the end of our stay we did get outside the reef for some really good dives. I highly recommend Junior, Bernie, Tony, and Pedro. Our family had a great time!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Before our honeymoon to Belize, I was checking the many dive shops on Ambergris Caye. There seemed to be many reputable companies and I came across White Sands Pro Divers Academy on here - I was a little skeptical, since they only have 5 "star" reviews, but I can tell with you no hesitation that they deserve 6 stars - at least! These guys go above and beyond to make sure that you are comfortable, safe and having a good time! We originally booked our Open Water referral certification online w/ Junior (the owner) & when we got down to Belize, we started training the day after. Sam was our instructor and he was absolutely amazing! Diving Hol Chan and many of the "finger canyons" along the reef was unforgettable and Sam made us feel safe, respected and like he had all the time in the world - if we needed it. We loved our Open Water classes so much that we continued our education and immediately booked our Advanced Open Water [AOW] certification! We had Ian as our instructor for these dives & he was also extremely awesome! We became fast friends and, even though he is the youngest instructor on the island, he was extremely professional. Ian also made us feel like we have known him for years and treated us as friends first, students second and customers last. All of the dive instructors at WSPDA are awesome and we will cherish our memories of hanging out with all of them! Ian, Sam, Junior, Pedro, Bernie and Tony! We will be back!

1  Thank RumYak14
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My wife and I didn't dive with White Sands but did get our PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification through one of their instructor's, Ian Oliva. We actually dove with Ecologic Divers who apparently uses some of White Sands instructors for dive certifications.

We were the only divers getting certified at that time which was great since Ian could dedicate all his time to us. He was fun to dive with, safe, and very patient, especially during our Peak Performance Buoyancy dive. He also saved the day by taking photos of us on all of our dives after my wife's camera flooded on our first dive. They turned out to be the best scuba photos of our trip. Thanks Ian!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I dove through Ecologic Divers, however my padi course and instructors (primarily Ian) were from White Sands Pro Divers. Having been awhile since getting my open water cert., I was pretty out of practice and Ian was good about doing quick refreshers as we went along. Ian is an excellent teacher and provided just the right amount of instruction and theory before each dive, explaining things in a very clear and concise way, and then leaving the rest to practice. Not only did I get my advanced padi cert so that I felt completely comfortable diving the Blue Hole afterwards, but I also got to dive with lots of sharks, rays, and even a few sea turtles in the process! I was on my own for this trip so it was really nice to know that someone had my back. Thanks Ian! Great experience!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

White Sands Dive Shop is by far one of the most professional dive shops we have dove with! Their attention to safety was top notch! Everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a good time. They are an honest group of guys and truly enjoy what they do. We highly recommend checking them out while in San Pedro!

1  Thank tulve