“Best food and service ever!”
Review of Lazy Croc BBQ - CLOSED

Lazy Croc BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Southern Slow Smoked Barbecue served Tuesdays - Sundays from 11am - 7pm
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had a great time going to the Lazy Croc very friendly people excellent service and great food and seeing the crocodiles was a delight! I'd come back anytime!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I just recently visited the Lazy Croc as it just re-opened under new management. I have heard so many wonderful things about this restaurant and I decided to try it out. The pulled pork was the most delicious meat I have ever tasted and the prices were excellent! The new owner attended all tables to greet all the customers and ensure that the food was to perfection, you just can't find service and quality like that these days like I did at the Lazy Croc. I will definitely attend this BBQ restaurant every time I am in San Pedro and would definitely recommend it as a must try to anyone in Belize!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Always kept missing this place but we finally made it there twice on our last visit. We'll be going back every time from now on.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Delicious BBQ! Had the Juicy Lucy pulled pork sandwich. Ate it while watching the croc cross the lagoon! Heard they were closing for the summer though. Very close to the Grand Caribe.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Me and three friends went here last weekend. The restaurant is closing for the season which is too because I just discovered the most wonderful little restUrNt north end of the island. The service was the best I have ever had. The food, BBQ was so delicious. We sat on the patio and their famous was there sticking his out of the water. It sure makes for a nice place to eat on this small body of water. Wll rerun when they reopen in the fall.