“THIS PLACE ROCKS”
Review of Feliz Bar & Grill

Feliz Bar & Grill
Ranked #4 of 13 Nightlife in San Pedro
More attraction details
Owner description: We are situated just a 1/2 mile north of the bridge at The Cloisters. Laid back, fresh Cosmopolitan Bar and Grill. 4 Large flat screen TVs, COLD Beers, Cool Breeze, Good Food, Great People and the Fastest Internet on the island!!! Our menu includes American comfort food and a host of specialty cocktails. Stop by and see us, we would love to meet you.
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Feliz is a great place to kick back and relax not 50 feet from the Caribbean ocean! The ownership is great, food is wonderful, the drinks are worth it ( and not expensive either), and the best part is they have the CLEANEST bathroom in Belize. I went to many bars when I was in Belize and most of the accommodations were absolutely horrible. I mean the worst!! Feliz though was very clean and nice. I would recommend this place to anyone going to San Pedro Belize if they like good drinks, friendly service, and bars right by the beach!!

2  Thank Will E