“Huge Lunch for a Low Price in San Pedro!”
Review of Tika Mug & Muffin Coffee Deli - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tika Mug & Muffin Coffee Deli
Cuisines: Italian
Orange County, California
“Huge Lunch for a Low Price in San Pedro!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I noticed Tika Mug & Muffin out of the corner of my eye when I was walking past the corner of Pescador and Pelican and decided to poke my head in. I thought it was just a bakery but then I noticed that they had lunch entrees for BZ$10 or less so I decided to check it out. When the owner told me she had lasagna, I thought "Come on. Lasagna in San Pedro?" I went for it.

After only a few minutes, the waitress came out with a small side salad and four pieces of garlic toast. The main course came a few minutes after that. Wow! It was a huge portion of lasagna! It was incredibly good. I could not believe how much food I was served. And, just as the sign said, it was BZ$10. I added a Coke to it which raised the price to BZ$12. What a deal!

They have priced these meals just right...not only for tourists but for Belizeans as well. In my opinion, these folks are doing the right thing. They don't want only tourists. They want locals as well.

The atmosphere here is basic Belize. There were a few outdoor tables. There wasn't any air conditioning but I didn't care. I was there to eat and read a book. For me, this place was perfect. The food was so good I went back a few days later.

Try this place!