“All time best dive trip”
Review of Blue Heaven Dives

Blue Heaven Dives
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Heaven Dives takes 6 divers or less on our 28'reef boat's. Small groups make it possible for us to cater to your special interests and needs. Expect total attention to you, your equipment, your requests and your fun. Our experienced team has been taking divers to the many sites on the Barrier Reef for 18 years. Blue Heaven Dives has guided divers to the Blue Hole over 4,500 times! We look forward to making your next dive vacation a safe and enjoyable one.
Abilene, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“All time best dive trip”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Michael Cain, owner of Blue Heaven Dives, is about as good a divemaster as you will ever find. I have been fortunate, through the years, to dive in many top locations with fine divemasters from both large & small operations. Michael, who's operation is for smaller groups with a lot of personal attention, was better in most every way. My wife has only been diving a few years and our 11 year old daughter was only recently junior certified. The care, instruction & patience Michael gave was exceptional, especially with our daughter. We dove with Michael for five days to different locations & depths and saw a great variety of the underwater beauty around San Pedro. Michael always brought a cooler with a variety of fresh fruit & cold water for between dives. Several days he took us back to town to dock and have lunch, by the beach, at some of his favorite restaurants. Michael's twin engine outboard boat, Jazzy Boo, is new, comfortable and easy to get in and out of the water from. If you like top notch, safe, personal service, you will thoroughly enjoy diving with Michael Cain.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank polebender

Waco, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Several snorkel trips and a refresher dive”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Michael was great as a boat captain and divemaster as were all the crew associated with him over the two days we snorkeled/ dove. They made sure we had a good time, saw a lot, were very safe and had small groups, and helped some of the people who weren't as comfortable in the water deal with it safely and calmly.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Spacechild_67
Seattle, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Hol Chen and Shark Ray Alley”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Michael is a lot of fun and a great guide for the day. Bring an underwater camera!!!! Don't worry the sharks don't bite.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank KitchenGadgetGirl
Charleston, SC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“First time diving”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We found Michael on trip advisor and booked him because of what everyone said about his patience and ease. I've never been certified, but my husband has. So we did the Resort Dive where we watched an instructional 20 min video and then did a skills check off in the shallow area by our hotel dock. It was nice not wasting time in a pool and having Michael come to us. During the skills check off I got a little nervous because while my brain was still adjusting to breathing the Nitro, I felt like I couldn't breathe. Michael really put me at ease and told me it was perfectly normal what I was feeling. He was very patient with me and took his time. We were his only two divers for that day and the next which was great! It was like our own personal diving your. He provided some refreshments for our trips too. He took us for a shallow dive on the first day (15ft) then out to Hol Chan for a deeper dive the next day (40ft). We saw so much and I felt very comfortable with Michael. The only negative was that we were quoted one price by email when we booked, but when we called to schedule a third day trip he said he forgot to charge us for the second day which we thought was part of the total price we were originally quoted. Anyways, he made my first diving experience as comfortable and exciting as possible. We never felt rushed and always felt safe. Thanks Michael!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank jessiejapzon
Hong Kong
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“I swore I would never scuba dive...”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

And then my husband and I went to Belize on vacation. He really wanted to try diving and I was hesitantly optimistic about the prospect. We went and spoke to all of the companies that dove and I was super nervous. Then, we met Michael. We actually found Michael through some locals at a bar (Cannucks - which I also recommend) who all recommended him above all other companies. Then, we spoke with him and not only was he the cheapest we had spoken to, but he made me feel completely comfortable (I was super nervous about trying scuba diving). So we signed up for the resort dive. What was super cool about the resort dive, was that we actually learned how to dive in the reef and not in some hotel pool (which was most other places option). He was super patient with us (we went with another couple and one girl could not dive without holding her nose - adorable). Michael literally tandem-dove with her until she was comfortable, and then we were off! It was absolutely beautiful and so much fun that we signed up for a two tank dive two days later. All of us felt so comfortable with Michael, and his brother, Russell, who came along for the second trip out. They were absolutely hilarious and SO knowledgeable. I may have slightly freaked out when the first shark came along, and they completely calmed me down and handled it like pros. I would dive everyday with these guys!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Visited May 2013