“Great beachside eats!”

Doc'ks Tiki Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 192 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Whether you're looking for a delicious meal or a cold beer or cocktail, we've got it! We serve a variety of dishes including Belizean cuisine, chicken, locally-caught seafood, and our favorite, Texas BBQ! You're sure to enjoy an incredible view of the ocean from our upstairs patio. We are located right on the beach, across from Ambergris Divers.
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Tried Licks last night...Great little restaurant on the beach in San Pedro. Wonderful stewed chicken, BBQ chicken, pork. Great little cucumber salad. Try the coconut rum mojito and the killer key lime pie!! Good prices & atmosphere.
You won't be sorry.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

Licks - It carries with it a number of bests! I hope that it can continue that way.
They have the best coffee on the beach - a necessity for me in the mornings.
A great breakfast menu and each item fixed with a little more care and something extra.
Unusually great lunch and dinner meals. Mario doesn't even have a menu until he inventories supplies and then comes up with several great entrees for each upcoming meal.
There are no standard meals - each meal is assured to succeed.
RP

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We absolutely love this place. Mario, the owner makes sure that all the diners are satisfied and happy.

Went there to have dinner for my Mother in Law's Birthday, the upstairs patio was closed for the night but Mario had it opened back just for us. Three of us shared a huge fish, fried to perfection along with side orders of zucchini, home made fries, fresh coleslaw and rice and beans too! One of the girls had the curry snapper which I had to taste since the aroma made my mouth water, it was delicioso!! Another one of the girls ordered the Jack Steak with Chimichurri sauce.

To top it off we got the Key Lime Pie, Chocolate cake and Ice cream. You cannot have dinner here and not try one of these, or all of them like we did.

I give them an 11 out of 10. That is how good they are!

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Licks was the hottest, happening restaurant I have ever been too! The owner was very friendly and provided excellent service! The food was mouth watering and soo memorable that even though I'm from Las Vegas licks will stick out as one of my favourite restaurants of all time!

Reviewed May 14, 2014

My husband and I usually come here for breakfast and have yet to try their lunch/dinner menu, but everything so far has been beyond fantastic! Everything is always prepared fresh, great portions, and the service is awesome. Lisa, one of the waitresses is incredibly sweet and is just an awesome waitress.

They also have the BEST iced coffee/cappuccino in town!! Not to mention the only place you can find awesome decaf espresso.

I strongly recommend stopping by for a bite and a drink while enjoying the awesome view of the beach.