“A Top Choice on Ambergris Caye!”

Doc'ks Tiki Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 190 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Whether you're looking for a delicious meal or a cold beer or cocktail, we've got it! We serve a variety of dishes including Belizean cuisine, chicken, locally-caught seafood, and our favorite, Texas BBQ! You're sure to enjoy an incredible view of the ocean from our upstairs patio. We are located right on the beach, across from Ambergris Divers.
Dallas, Texas
“A Top Choice on Ambergris Caye!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I've eaten here many times when visiting this spectacular island and have never been disappointed. Mario is an excellent host and the food is outstanding and fresh. After trying lots of other places, I'm convinced it's one of the most reliable, best restaurants on the island. The location is perfect - right on the water and the front porch and second floor patio dining are quaint with a great view! It has "a friends house" feel. The service is more than great. Thanks Ashley!!! Breakfast is a treat here - try the Stuffed Fried Jack - to die for! Other stop by for a snack favorites are the conch fritters and calamari (fresh and delicious). Truly, every meal we've had here was great. The key lime pie is outstanding - a must have. Highly recommend!

• Visited January 2014

• Greek first
Cowichan Bay, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food great service and finally great wine!!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

My husband and I were in San Pedro in February 2014. We heard from other people on the water taxi into town that this was a place to eat.

After our fabulous dinner, my husband and I ended up at Licks every day for the remainder of our trip. They have great food, great service, really good coffee and most of all a very good wine selection. Belize is not know for its wine, and Mario had a very good selection of wine. People do yourself a favour and make Licks a stop on your San Pedro visit. Mario, the owner, is a wealth of information and a fantastic, entertaining host. We will definitely be back the next time we are in San Pedro, Belize.

John and Maria
Cowichan Bay, BC

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Maria K
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food and service”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This restaurant is great, it's right on the beach. Menu changes daily so you know that it's fresh. You can pick your main course and two sides. Prices are very reasonable. I had mango fried conch and it was amazing! Service is great too, our waitress was very nice and helpful. I highly recommend this place.

Visited March 2014
“Great food, beautiful surroundings”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

On the beach with beautiful views especially if you sit upstairs. Food is very good, love the iced coffee (not calorie free, Lol)nn

Visited March 2014
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dennis Hayden's Favorite Restaurant Licks”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I have been visiting San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, Belize since 1988 and I'm so happy that Mario opened his Beachside Cafe, at 6:30 AM Mario is open with his great smile and good morning greeting for fresh coffee and Island juices and then serves an awesome breakfast and then there's Lunch with fish and chips and much much more, and my I say it's a beach side out door seating
the view is spectacular, and then come's dinner with Pastas fresh fish caught that day lobster when in season. I have to get back soon I miss hanging out at Licks, thanks Mario. Dennis

• Visited February 2014