“Great little place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Doc'ks Tiki Bar & Grill

Doc'ks Tiki Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 184 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Central American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Our dishes are made fresh daily. We have a large variety of delicious seafood, beef, chicken and pork dishes. Our desserts are as special as our savory ones. We are situated on the beach in front of the Belize Water Express at the end of their dock. We cater to locals and tourist alike. We only create dishes of seafood that have been caught and delivered to us fresh from the local fishermen here in San Pedro and you may see them deliver this fresh fish to us while you are enjoying a refreshing drink or eating a meal from our kitchen. You can indulge in some fresh Sashimi or Poki Tuna while sitting here and enjoying a clear view of the second most longest Reef in the world only half a mile away. We do make fresh vegetarian foods as well for the customers that choose not to eat fish or any meats. Please note: We do take credit cards.
Titus, Alabama
“Great little place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Great place for breakfast or a cold beer. Staff and food is great. Location is just a few feet from the ocean. Be prepared to have their dog hang out with you while you enjoy your meal but don't worry, she does not beg for your food :) Thanks for putting up with us!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
calcer, Owner at Doc'ks Tiki Bar & Grill, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Thanks for putting up with you? No thank you for putting up with me!
Haha.
Seriously though guys, everything was my pleasure. We try and do great food and service and I am glad you guys thought the same.
Thank you!

• Greek first
Cathedral City, California
“I kept going back...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

....because the service and the food were fantastic. I had never been to Belize before, but I can say that the staff of Licks made me feel like I always belonged there. We had the best Jamaican Jerk lobster, Wahoo and snapper I have had in a very long time. Mario, Ashley and Giordani were all especially helpful and friendly. I knew we stumbled across a gem when all of the other guests knew the crew by first name. The view is fantastic, and it is located right downtown.

I miss it already and I will most definitely be back!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank DesertDom
Thanx for the review.
I am so glad you enjoyed everything you and here, and i am so glad you feel like our place is a gem. It is actually, well, I think so at least. Haha. But my opinion does not count here.
We try to treat everyone like family and friend.
Hope to see you here back soon,
Mario
“Amazing Food Awesome Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

If you're in San Pedro you must go to Licks! Had a lunch there the first day we got into town which was absolutely delicious. Everything is fresh and nicely seasoned. Went there 4 more times and tried a few different things on the menu and all equally as delicious. Also the key lime pie is like one I've never tasted before. ( The slices of pie are so big, one can feed three.) Mario was awesome and made us feel welcome everytime. Lovely place and a beautiful location. Highly recommended.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for the review.
We try our best here at Licks.
The Pie is made from fresh limes, that's why it is so delish.
New Orleans
“Excellent food. Great people!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stopped here one afternoon for coffee and key lime pie. The pie was the best I have ever tasted! The food and conversation with the owner, Mario, was so great we actually stayed for three hours. Thanks to Ashley for serving up the food and convincing us to have breakfast there two days later. I highly recommend Licks. This is a "must stop there" when visiting San Pedro.

Thanks for the review.
I hope you didn't mind staying that long. I tend to talk a lot. Haha.
Ashley does an excellent job.
Arlington, Virginia
“Freshest Seafood, Cold Drinks and Great People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped by Lick's for lunch after a morning dive and had a great time. We both ordered the fish fry with Jalepeno Corn and Cole Slaw. The fish was so fresh and lightly fried. This is JUST how I like it- all fish and not so much fried batter. The slaw and corn were paired nicely, a bit sweet and spicy. The Rum punch is fantastic and the beers are cold. We also tried to the key lime pie and that was awesome.

Blue is the most darling puppy and it is so relaxing to watch him play and dig around in the sand. The owner was a delight to talk to and had tons of island stories and tips. We will be back :)

Thanks for the review.
I don't like to bater the fish too much, you can't taste the fish then! I'm glad you enjoyed your meals and the drinks. We try our best.
Blue is like the best puppy/pitbull a man could ever want. She is loving, caring, not aggressive towards people who don't deserve it. She is just a wonderful dog who I am so happy to have in my life.