“I kept going back...”

Doc'ks Tiki Bar & Grill
Ranked #8 of 191 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Whether you're looking for a delicious meal or a cold beer or cocktail, we've got it! We serve a variety of dishes including Belizean cuisine, chicken, locally-caught seafood, and our favorite, Texas BBQ! You're sure to enjoy an incredible view of the ocean from our upstairs patio. We are located right on the beach, across from Ambergris Divers.
Reviewed November 19, 2013

....because the service and the food were fantastic. I had never been to Belize before, but I can say that the staff of Licks made me feel like I always belonged there. We had the best Jamaican Jerk lobster, Wahoo and snapper I have had in a very long time. Mario, Ashley and Giordani were all especially helpful and friendly. I knew we stumbled across a gem when all of the other guests knew the crew by first name. The view is fantastic, and it is located right downtown.

I miss it already and I will most definitely be back!

1  Thank DesertDom
calcer, Owner at Doc'ks Tiki Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Thanx for the review.
I am so glad you enjoyed everything you and here, and i am so glad you feel like our place is a gem. It is actually, well, I think so at least. Haha. But my opinion does not count here.
We try to treat everyone like family and friend.
Hope to see you here back soon,

There are newer reviews for Doc'ks Tiki Bar & Grill

Reviewed November 14, 2013

If you're in San Pedro you must go to Licks! Had a lunch there the first day we got into town which was absolutely delicious. Everything is fresh and nicely seasoned. Went there 4 more times and tried a few different things on the menu and all equally as delicious. Also the key lime pie is like one I've never tasted before. ( The slices of pie are so big, one can feed three.) Mario was awesome and made us feel welcome everytime. Lovely place and a beautiful location. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the review.
We try our best here at Licks.
The Pie is made from fresh limes, that's why it is so delish.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

We stopped here one afternoon for coffee and key lime pie. The pie was the best I have ever tasted! The food and conversation with the owner, Mario, was so great we actually stayed for three hours. Thanks to Ashley for serving up the food and convincing us to have breakfast there two days later. I highly recommend Licks. This is a "must stop there" when visiting San Pedro.

Thanks for the review.
I hope you didn't mind staying that long. I tend to talk a lot. Haha.
Ashley does an excellent job.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped by Lick's for lunch after a morning dive and had a great time. We both ordered the fish fry with Jalepeno Corn and Cole Slaw. The fish was so fresh and lightly fried. This is JUST how I like it- all fish and not so much fried batter. The slaw and corn were paired nicely, a bit sweet and spicy. The Rum punch is fantastic and the beers are cold. We also tried to the key lime pie and that was awesome.

Blue is the most darling puppy and it is so relaxing to watch him play and dig around in the sand. The owner was a delight to talk to and had tons of island stories and tips. We will be back :)

Thanks for the review.
I don't like to bater the fish too much, you can't taste the fish then! I'm glad you enjoyed your meals and the drinks. We try our best.
Blue is like the best puppy/pitbull a man could ever want. She is loving, caring, not aggressive towards people who don't deserve it. She is just a wonderful dog who I am so happy to have in my life.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Excellent little place to hang and have a cold beer and a bite. Be entertained by the crazy dog Blue and stories from the array of people who just happen to show up at those little tables. Thanks Mario...You were closed on Monday when we left, but my daughter and I enoyed your place.

Thanx for the review.
"Crazy Blue" says hi right back. She misses you and your daughter, heck, she misses everyone that visits the resturant.
You don't need to thank me.
I have to thank you for giving Licks a chance.