“Fresh Food”

Doc'ks Tiki Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 192 Restaurants in San Pedro
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Whether you're looking for a delicious meal or a cold beer or cocktail, we've got it! We serve a variety of dishes including Belizean cuisine, chicken, locally-caught seafood, and our favorite, Texas BBQ! You're sure to enjoy an incredible view of the ocean from our upstairs patio. We are located right on the beach, across from Ambergris Divers.
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Any fish dish is perfectly cooked. Fresh everyday. Rotating small menu with what was caught by local fisherman. Also some of the best tequila I have ever had!

calcer, Owner at Doc'ks Tiki Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thanx for the good review. I could not have said it any better than you so I will leave it in your capable hands to say what I was going to say. Your review says it all!!
Thanx again

Reviewed November 1, 2012

I know you don't go to Belize to eat burgers. BUT, if you get the hankering for one then go to Licks. This guy makes one heck of burger!!!

THE BURGER
Yes the blend of the herbs and seasoning is very good as I have made burgers for a long time and love to eat a wonderfully seasoned burger with all the North American favorites on top. It's served with the home cut fries and salad of your choice.
Thanx for that great review and lets see you soon

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My family and I recently visited San Pedro, Ambergris Caye. On our morning walk we came upon Licks and the owner Mario. He was the friendliest man we met on the Island. He gave us lots of information about San Pedro. After our stroll we returned back to Licks just to have a few drinks. We enjoyed sitting by the water and relaxing. Mario's hospitality is what drew us back for drinks at Licks.

Thanx for the kind compliment.
We take pride in the food and also in the drinks we serve from the coffee, smoothies to all the mixed drinks. We never water down any of our drinks. We will always treat you like family when you come to Licks for just a drink or to have food.
look forward to seeing you soon.
thanx

Reviewed October 28, 2012

If you are looking for consistently prepared great food, from the fresh caught fish from the local fisherman to the mouthwatering cheeseburgers this is a must stop. Its a quant little spot on the beach with a 5 star experience. The staff are like family and the dishes surprise me very time and with over 16 years in the industry thats a hard thing to do!
Drop in for a chat and stay for the meals! Enjoy San Pedro the way it is meant to be, relaxed with top notch service and delicious food, I recommend going with a friend or two and sharing, you'll want to try everything on the menu!

mañana Licks!

Well Thanx for the review.
Yes everything here is fresh on our menu and we take ptide in the preperation of it. We only use the fish that comes from right in front of the restaurant. You might be here when they bring it up here. I love all the fresh products we get. Our burger , I think it's the best in flavour of all the burgers on the island. you will have to decide when you try it yourself.
Thanx again for the review and hope to see you soon.
mario

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is a great spot to eat. Mario goes out of his way to make you feel at home. He even went out of his way to make us dishes that were not on the menu just because we asked.

I would not hesitate to recommend Licks!

Great review Thanx
We are a little spot and when you come here it's like you are family.
Our tuna sandwich is great because it's made of fresh grilled tuna caught right here. The views are amazing and everyday I enjoy them with my guests.
Thanx again for the review. See you soon