I stayed at the Tides back in May. When we decided to take two weeks vacation over Christmas in Belize we never considered another place, we knew we wanted to stay here. We spent the entire two weeks here and enjoyed it thoroughly. The location of this great family owned place is wonderful - it is north of town and just south of the bridge. The entire Paz family and all the employees were very nice. Carlina kept our room clean and checked on us! Donovan took care of the pool area and the grounds always made sure we had cushions for the chairs and gave us recommendations for local places to grab a bite.
I am planning on going back to Belize and my first choice will, again, be the tides.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the town San Pedro, on the island of Ambergris Caye, you will find our beachfront resort with unobstructed reef views. Enjoy snorkeling, diving, fishing, along with free wi-fi all walking distance to downtown.Ocean Tide Beach Resort is Different from Other Belize Vacation Resorts: * Ocean Tides is a property offering an outdoor pool and is located in the beautiful beaches of San Pedro. * We serve breakfast and lunch poolside from the beachside Bar / Lounge, The Lazy Pelican. * Free Wi-Fi access is available in this property. * These functional rooms offer air conditioning, cable TV, coffee maker, and a small fridge. The bathrooms feature a bath and a shower. These rooms overlook the great barrier reef. * Other facilities offered include a tour desk and a laundry. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including snorkeling. * San Pedro Airport can be reached in a 5-minute golf cart drive. The property offers free parking and is located right on Boca del Rio Beach.* Every room has an ocean view: Whether you stay in our charming 2nd floor Beachfront suites or the 3rd floor Reefview suites, you'll treasure the views from your windows. * We're small enough to offer you the best: You'll get individual attention, and won't be over crowded. Our resort is modern and charming. We make people feel like long missed family. * We have our own dive shop, snorkel/fishing guide and massage therapist: We're give you all that a Belize vacation has to offer: mysterious Mayan ruins, world class fishing, spa treatments, boating, jungle exploring, snorkeling, some of the best scuba in the world and plain old beach bumming. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Ocean Tide Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tides Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Tides Beach Resort
- Ocean Tide Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro