This was our first trip to Belize, and considered other hotel options, but were very glad we chose Changes.....everything we needed was there, and it is small enough to feel like you are staying with family. (but not the relatives you hate!) In fact, we ended up socializing with all the other guests there and made some great new friends. The amenities are great, we had everything we needed. The owners are very friendly and knowledgeable about the area, and scheduled several trips for us. The rates we paid were the ones advertised, so I don't think they upcharge at all. We will most definitly be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro