My friend and I just got back and San Pedro is so much fun...CIL is the perfect place to stay. Cindy and Renita are fantastic, they know everything about the island and almost everyone there. There is a chalk board in the kitchen that posts all the daily activities so you don't miss a thing. The inn is perfectly located so that town and some of the bars and restaurants farther south are just 5-7 minutes away walking down the beach. Breakfast is delish, fruit everyday and always something different...huevos rancheros, blueberry waffles, great french toast...a new dish every morning. If you don't like something, they will adjust without you even mentioning it. The rooms are just the right size, the AC is powerful (much needed in August), the courtyard is darling, tons of towels...we couldn't have asked for more.
I have to admit that I am a beach person and I was a bit worried when we first arrived...there is not a typical Carribbean beach in Ambergris Caye. But the pool next door is beautiful and the pier is just perfect to lay on (pictures of both attached). There are stairs right down to the water for swimming. And the bartenders at Belize Yacht Club could not be more friendly. Loved it there...didn't want to leave. In fact...we wanted to change our flights to extend our trip a few days and Renita was so helpful...calling our airline to try to help us out. Alas...too expensive. I would go back there in a second.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro