My husband and I stayed at Changes in Latitudes for our honeymoon! Neither one of us have stayed at a Bed & Breakfast before and this was like nothing we have ever experienced -in the most awesome way!
First off, when we arrived at Changes we had fresh flowers all in our room along with champagne and bride & groom champagne glasses. The innkeepers at Changes put our luggage in our room and made us feel right at home immediately. The wonderful staff kept our room clean along with fresh sheets everyday and were so helpful with anything we needed!! It is hard to explain the atmosphere of this place until you are really there and can experience it for yourself!! You really feel like you are in a different world that you never want to leave! They hooked us up with the most amazing things to do there on the island and took care of all the details for us, we didn't have to worry about a thing. We meet some really wonderful people during our stay that were also guests at Changes and we fully intend to keep in contact with them and meet back with them at Changes for our next vacation.
Cindy & Renita were so helpful and personable and made you feel like part of their family... They were patient and answered all our questions and always took the time to make sure our stay was the best it could be. We are normally not breakfast people but we really enjoyed having breakfast there, the food was delicious!! We also enjoyed meeting and visiting all the other guests and locals during our time at breakfast.
Like I said, we have never stayed at a Bed & Breakfast before so we were unsure of how our stay would be. We couldn't have been happier with our choice in staying at Changes. We have now found our home away from home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro