I really enjoyed my 3 day stay. Terri was great!! Very knowledgeable on the area. Great suggestions on what to do, what to see, and where to eat. Made me feel at home even though I was not.
Before I arrived, prompt replies to my emails. Good location to walk to downtown from. Bikes are handy for exploring. Don't forget to walk the beach. Enjoyed my breakfasts outdoors.
One last thing special thanks to Terri for arranging my pole fishing trip and guides. It was not an activity I had planned but very much enjoyed it and my resulting supper. Kudos to Evan and Junior!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro