We stayed 3 nights in March and loved the place. The staff was VERY helpful and arranged all our activities, cart rental, and flights back to Belize City. Room was small and clean with own A/C and shower. There is a fridge stocked with water and beer (inexpensive) you can access 24 hours. The hot breakfast was hearty. The B&B's owners were really wonderful and very helpful, we joined them one evening to listen to a band and have a few drinks. There is fast Wi-Fi and a grocery store a block away. I would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro