Learning to Punta dance at 50+ was like watching 2 year olds learning to tumble in gymnastics for the first time….lots of fun, laughs and a horrible outcome! This was only one of the many events the ladies at Changes in Latitudes did for our group trip to San Pedro Belize. The staff met us with cold Belikin beer at the airport upon arrival and the service didn’t end until they sent us off 5 days later. If you have a group that would like, a private dinner in the courtyard, breakfast on the beach at a local restaurant – Estelle’s, karaoke at Road Kill Bar, Chicken Drop, Chocolate factory tour with tons of samples and wine, swim-up bars at resorts “up north”, private poker lessons at casino, a day at the beach, and/or just laying in a hammock in their beautiful courtyard then Changes in Latitudes is the place go. The facility is quaint, comfortable, clean, and close to town and beach. The staff and owners seem to know your needs before you do! Book your trip soon – you won’t regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro