This is the by far the best option for the midrange/budget traveler that you will find. The staff is engaging and friendly. Cindy and Renita are very personable. The breakfast is awesome. As someone who has traveled all over the world, you will never find a better experience especially for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Changes In Latitudes once only a small B&B has expanded!! Extending the same award winning service & reputation of the B&B to all our rooms. An excellent cooked breakfast is provided each am. Never having the same breakfast twice; one day local foods, the next sweet. Late afternoon guests gather under the flower-covered pagoda to sip drinks and swap snorkeling, diving and fishing tales. The place is hugely popular, so it's well worth your while to book as far in advance as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Changes In Latitudes Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Changes In Latitudes b&b
- Changes In Latitudes Hotel San Pedro
- Changes In Latitudes Bed And Breakfast Belize/San Pedro