My husband and I stayed here on our honeymoon and it was one of the best decisions we made. The room was clean and air-conditioned, the concierge was very helpful, and it was easy to set up adventures because they would just come pick us up at the dock! We rented bikes from their travel store (monkey business) and it's a short, 2-mile ride into town. The restaurant attached to the hotel was also delicious, and we're very generous with their piña coladas! Go next door to the beach bar, and go across the street to Robin's Kitchen for an amazing meal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro