No hot water,just luke warm & not for long. Wi-fi was in & out. Tv's was 1990's style. I had to ask for towels & wash cloth. No coffee in rooms for coffee pot, you had to go buy it & it's not cheap. Unless you get a ocean view room the view from other rooms are not any good. I know I stayed in 2 different rooms. There was other peple complaining also! Drinks were higher than anywhere else on the island. I would not stay there again & do not recommend the Banana Beach to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro