My self and two other friends stayed at banana beach for 5 days and really enjoyed the small resort. The pools are small but always clean. The beach is nice but can't swim out front so this kinda sucked. The room are a bit dated but clean and nice for the most part. Overall the resort is nice and not far from town on the golf carts. There are lots of places to eat if you watch up the beach to the left. Hope you enjoy your stay and remember a vacation is what you make it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro