Stayed here for 5 days this month. Front desk staff, one of the waiters (Jorge) and girl at Monkey Business tours were very nice and helpful. Oceanfront suite was just ok. Old and TV was in the dining room - no TV to watch in bed. There is no beach, just some sand on top of a concrete ocean wall. Not bad, but would not stay here again. Food in restaurant is very good but very expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro