Banana Beach is a lovely place to stay, the rooms are cleaned daily the grounds are kept well groomed and the staff is very attentive, especially for Shawna she went way out of her way to help us out with several issues we had encountered (not with the resort) while we were there, a big thumbs up for you Shawna and the rest of the front desk staff. It may be an older resort but as I said it is well kept. If your looking for luxury there are plenty of other places to stay for 4 times the money, but for a reasonable rate you can't beat Banana Beach. We would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro