**Must haves at this location: ceviche, fry jacks (order the "Belizean Breakfast"), and the watermelon juice cocktail**
We got married at this location and it was very pretty. Small, clean beach on location with comfortable lounge chairs and a long dock to swim off of. Staff is fantastic, very accommodating, and friendly. Ingrid is the best! The restaurant is reasonable in price and excellent in quality and we often found ourselves eating there out of choice rather than necessity. The room was one of the lower priced on their list but it was of great value. Large tiled floors that housekeeping sweeps and mops daily, a king-sized bed that was actually comfortable, a walk-in closet, a safe to keep valuables, a modest yet very clean bathroom with a regular (American) sized shower. There was a small television with many channels available but we weren't in the room enough to watch it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro