When you are in the tropics, looking at the beautiful Caribbean, and relaxing at water's edge with a rum punch, how can you be overly concerned about your lodgings? We just completed a wonderful 7 night stay in a very affordable and comfortable accommodation. Although not a sparkling new facility, it more than satisfied this pair of seasoned travelers. Our 1 bedroom ocean front suite with kitchenette was very reasonably priced, had a comfortable bed, lots of room, ice-cold air conditioning, decent bathroom facilities, and access right to the beach. What more could anyone want?
The Banana Beach staff was absolutely great. Period. From fixing the remote on the TV, to bringing in an extra pillow, everything they did was with a smile, and they made us feel special. This is not all that common in the states, but in San Pedro, we found this to be the standard, regardless of where we were or what we were doing. A friend stayed here at B.B. about 2 years ago, and had exactly the same experience. And we both love the place. It's about 1.5 miles from downtown San Pedro, so rent a golf cart or get a cab or stretch your legs if you want. Did I mention that it's quiet here?
We had a great time, you will too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro