The best part of Banana Beach is the beach! Beautiful views, small town feel, reasonable prices. My suite at Banana Beach had a gorgeous ocean front balcony. I never wanted to leave the room -- but had to since room internet access was spotty at best.
The suite included a kitchenette which was basic and serviceable and a bedroom with no TV. Again, the real life views were incredibly tranquil! The restaurant was just okay, the outdoor bar was small and closed early, the pool was average...but did I mention the views of the Caribbean?!!
Staff was friendly and the island itself is incredibly quaint and welcoming -- Golf cart transportation and vendors by the roadside. Was a very good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The friendliest resort sitting on the powdery sand of Mar de Tumbo Beach just south of San Pedro Town on the Ambergris Caye of Belize, Banana Beach Resort has been a haven of fun, adventure, and relaxation for more than 10 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Orbitz so you can book your Banana Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banana Beach Hotel San Pedro
- Banana Beach San Pedro
- Banana Beach Belize
- Banana Beach Resort Belize/San Pedro