Seven Seas was fantastic. We stayed in a beach front suite and the room wasn't large , but it was clean, had comfortable rustic furnishings. The staff was so friendly and accommodating to any of our requests. The room has a kitchen that is stocked with dishes, glasses, utensils, etc. Nice refrigerator, stove, microwave.
The staff was terrific - they booked our snorkeling and fishing trips which were outstanding. Terrific equipment and guides that made it so enjoyable. They helped us get a golf cart, the preferred mode of transportation. If you are looking for laid back and rustic accomodations, Seven Seas is great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your condo with private balcony is right on the beach, 30 steps from the Caribbean Sea, in view of the spectacular barrier reef. A few minutes stroll down the beach to the center of town and the restaurants, bars, small discos and shopping. Or rent a golf cart and ride in style. Your suite has a private bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, living room with queen size sleeper sofa, full kitchen and daily maid service... are you pampered or what? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Seven Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Seas Resort
- Seven Seas Hotel San Pedro
- Seven Seas Resort Belize/San Pedro