After reading some of the reviews we were hesitate to use this hotel. However our three children had planned the trip as a surprise for our 35th wedding anniversary and we decided to go with it. We were expecting the worst, but our experience was great. We were quite happy with the room and enjoyed cooking in the kitchenette. The view was fantastic. The hardest thing was to slow down to the pace of the island. Restaurants were within walking distance. We loved it so much, we recommended to our son and his fiancee go there for their honeymoon and use the same hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your condo with private balcony is right on the beach, 30 steps from the Caribbean Sea, in view of the spectacular barrier reef. A few minutes stroll down the beach to the center of town and the restaurants, bars, small discos and shopping. Or rent a golf cart and ride in style. Your suite has a private bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, living room with queen size sleeper sofa, full kitchen and daily maid service... are you pampered or what? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Seven Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Seas Resort
- Seven Seas Hotel San Pedro
- Seven Seas Resort Belize/San Pedro