Ray & Meta S.
from the beginning of our travel plans these folks at SEVEN SEAS were fabulous! helping us set up our reservation by phone & thru emails,,, quickly responding to all our questions and concerns. the management, Victor and staff,, Roberto & Tony, were eagar to meet our needs upon arrival until departure. hskeeping girls, Manwella & Arlene were very pleasent and helpful too. service by all employees and the owner HIMSELF made our stay delightful. it is a treat to know all these fine people. it was nice to know that they were on site at all times should you need anything. this portion of the island is the perfect location. beachfront, quite, peaceful, cozy rooms,and nice private pool in rear and lounging out front. AND GREAT PRICE. it's convenient walking distance for food, drink & entertainment. when we return to Ambergris caye we will be staying at the SEVEN SEAS RESORT. great accommodations! & best people hands down !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your condo with private balcony is right on the beach, 30 steps from the Caribbean Sea, in view of the spectacular barrier reef. A few minutes stroll down the beach to the center of town and the restaurants, bars, small discos and shopping. Or rent a golf cart and ride in style. Your suite has a private bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, living room with queen size sleeper sofa, full kitchen and daily maid service... are you pampered or what? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Seven Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seas Hotel San Pedro
- 7 Seas Resort
- Seven Seas Resort Belize/San Pedro