We took our 2 grown children, their spouses, and two grandchildren (one was 2 months and one was 2 years) to San Pedro Belize for a week of snorkeling, cart riding and hanging out by the "big sandbox". Seven Seas Resort was the place for us. We had two units (with kitchen) side by side for the most reasonable price, especially during late September. Our doors stayed open most of the day for the 2 year old to go back and forth between his room and ours. The doors also opened to a lovely and safe sandy area for him to make cakes and build houses. We also spend time in the nice pool with a squirt gun and pouring cups. If you are taking children to San Pedro Seven Seas is a good spot. The staff were wonderful and friendly each and every day and loved helping our grandson practice his beginning Spanish phrases. They seemed to really enjoy having a little one around. The street out front has some cart traffic but not enough to be a problem plus the sandy area out in front of the hotel is built up and has a small wall. We also enjoyed walking out on the pier to watch the activities going on. The pier is available to guest and we were able to have our snorkeling guide pick us up here each time. The relaxed atmosphere of Seven Seas and the wonderful attitude of all the employees and owner Bill, made our week. I hope to take our grandbabies back again another day. If you have small children or even teens this is the place to stay. Save the resort and fancy for a couples trip. Seven Seas is more like home. Our little 2 year old cried when we loaded the luggage in the car and he realized we were leaving.
The only negative for me was the little bar two doors down on Karoke night. Bring some earplugs...seriously. this was a minor annoyance compared to the excellent service and friendly, relaxed environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your condo with private balcony is right on the beach, 30 steps from the Caribbean Sea, in view of the spectacular barrier reef. A few minutes stroll down the beach to the center of town and the restaurants, bars, small discos and shopping. Or rent a golf cart and ride in style. Your suite has a private bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, living room with queen size sleeper sofa, full kitchen and daily maid service... are you pampered or what? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Seven Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Seas Hotel San Pedro
- 7 Seas Resort
- Seven Seas Resort Belize/San Pedro