Seven Seas Resort has location, location, location! Great spot just far enough out of center of town to relax and kick back but close enough to party down. Amazing location to kiteboard/kitesurf right out front of the resort. Just the right amount of boat traffic to keep it interesting when you are launching those big jumps. My wife was able to keep an eye out for me the whole time to land my kite at the end of a great session. Water is waist deep for a 100 yards out so you can easily launch off the beach. Winds are happening early morning (5:30 - 9:00) and late afternoon (5:30 - 7:30) which is perfect if you want to do things during the day and still be with family. Staff are great people with a super friendly attitude to help you out with anything you need. You need to check this place out for a great value for the price resort. The local kids are just getting exposed to kiteboarding so it will only get more popular in time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your condo with private balcony is right on the beach, 30 steps from the Caribbean Sea, in view of the spectacular barrier reef. A few minutes stroll down the beach to the center of town and the restaurants, bars, small discos and shopping. Or rent a golf cart and ride in style. Your suite has a private bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, living room with queen size sleeper sofa, full kitchen and daily maid service... are you pampered or what? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Seven Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Seas Resort
- Seven Seas Hotel San Pedro
- Seven Seas Resort Belize/San Pedro