This Resort was like home sweet home right on the beach with the ocean at your front door!The staff, Victor, Roberto, Bill and the ladies were awesome! Very pleasant, helpful and a lot of laughs. They give you a great discount card, good for many things on the island.
The rooms are great with open living room, dining table and kitchen. Bedrooms are large with a wardrobe to store all your clothes in. Flat screen TV and free WiFi. Wayo's beernet is just a walk down the beach for good laughs, great place to meet other people, locals and tourists alike. Downtown is within walking distance to find all the shops and resturaunts you could want. Close to the North Island if you wish to visit and explore. Basically centrally located to allow you to take in all of Ambergris Caye. Sunrises are great from the front, but if you want great sunsets go to the roof. We will return again to enjoy a great reprieve from winter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your condo with private balcony is right on the beach, 30 steps from the Caribbean Sea, in view of the spectacular barrier reef. A few minutes stroll down the beach to the center of town and the restaurants, bars, small discos and shopping. Or rent a golf cart and ride in style. Your suite has a private bedroom with queen size bed, bathroom, living room with queen size sleeper sofa, full kitchen and daily maid service... are you pampered or what? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Seven Seas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Seas Resort
- Seven Seas Hotel San Pedro
- Seven Seas Resort Belize/San Pedro