$355
SunBreeze Suites(San Pedro)
$141
$137
  • Pool
SunBreeze Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$127
$119
$299
Banana Beach Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$92
$88
  • Breakfast included
$290
$269
  • Pool
Caribbean Villas Hotel(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$175
$126
White Sands Cove Resort(San Pedro)(Great Value!)
$108
$97
$233
$220
Cayo Espanto(San Pedro)
$1,695
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrum punchfirst floorample towelsgolf cartfrench doorsmake arrangementsprivate poolblack orchidbedroom condobumpy roadmiles south of townbeach areabelikin beerslice of paradisethe ground floorshallow waterwasher dryer
Reviewed February 16, 2014

From the minute that we landed in San Pedro we knew it was exactly what we were looking for. The Hol Chan Reef Resort condo was perfect. It is new and the amenities offered are outstanding. The balcony views of the blue water and reef are breathtaking, especially the sunrise. We enjoyed several trips into the downtown area of San Pedro for meals, entertainment and shopping. Joel and Sue, the on site property managers, arranged a day of fishing with a private guide and boat that picked us up right at the pier at the condo. That evening we enjoyed the fish that we caught. They also arranged a Beach BBQ that included world class snorkeling at Mexico Rocks. This excursion included a stop at a beach for lunch of conch, lobster, shrimp and fish cooked by our guide. The weather was warm and sunny, a great escape from a cold, snowy Nebraska winter. The pool at the resort is beautiful and well maintained. This was our second trip to Hol Chan Reef Resort and we can't wait for the third!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank JohnBNebr
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at Hol Chan Resort last month and it exceeded my expectations! The property managers, Sue and Joel, were so fantastic and helped me set up my excursions, which went flawlessly. I highly recommend Carlos with SUYA Tours who took me on a Beach BBQ w/snorkeling at Mexico Rocks. I also enjoyed the fun River Trip to Lamanai Mayan Ruins.

The accommodation was first rate- my ocean front room was clean and had a beautiful view. I loved spending time on the beach relaxing under the palapas or lounging around the great pools.

Sue and Joel recommended two restaurants not to miss: Robins for Jerk Chicken BBQ, and Pupuseria on Middle Street. I'm glad they did. You can trust them to lead you in the right direction; all you have to do is ask!

If you're on the fence about where to stay, look no further!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Travelrdh
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stayed at the Hol Chan Reef Resort with another couple and we all had a great time! I can't say enough about Sue and Joel - we had to reschedule several of our tours on the fly due to weather, but they handled everything without a hitch. The resort is beautiful, the units are large, modern, and well furnished. The view from the balcony is spectacular, especially in the early morning. There are many exciting tours and activities that you can arrange for your stay. We enjoyed the fishing and the snorkeling a lot, and had a good experience with the Lamanai tour. There are a surprising number of excellent restaurants near by, from simple local eateries (Do NOT miss the chicken at Robin's Kitchen) to modern find dining. All in all a great place and a great time!

Room Tip: Make sure you book a unit facing the water.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank KandDE
Reviewed January 29, 2014

My wife and I had the most amazing time at Hol Chan Reef resort. The accommodations were first rate and we loved the views and the pool. We also had the opportunity to do some day excursions during our visit, and the onsite managers, Sue and Joel, did a fantastic job of setting these up for us and making sure everything went without a hitch. Can’t say enough good things about this place and we will be back!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I loved this place. Perfect beach and pool that were very private, the accommodations were great having room to spread out with the three nicely furnished bedrooms, and easy access to water activities (kayaking, personal boat pick up @ private dock, and fishing day trips). Thanks to Joel and Sue for making our first vacation with 9 month old enjoyable and relaxing. Its far enough from town to feel remote and private but close enough for a quick lunch and cocktails while shopping.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family