“Not as I expected”
Review of Coral Beach Hotel

Coral Beach Hotel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Coral Beach Hotel
Ranked #52 of 53 Hotels in San Pedro
“Not as I expected”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stayed only one night at this hotel, it was at a great location just across from the Water Taxi. Check in process was smooth and staff was friendly, however, approaching the room it was a bit dull. Entering the room we had been introduced by a disturbing smell. The bed was neatly spread and the AC was great we were thankful for that. On the other hand the TV was broken, the sound fluctuated ever so often. The fixtures in the bathroom was a mess, only one light came on and the shower looked moldy but thank God that the hot n cold worked well. WIFI did not work at all so i could not get my work done as i planned :-(

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Chad_Usher

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Mesa, Arizona
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Just got back from 2 weeks in San Pedro and stayed at the Coral Beach Hotel the whole time!! It was there to dive and wanted to stay in town so I could walk to the dive shop everyday and also have places to eat close by! My room was on the 3rd floor and the office was very helpful getting
my bags up on my 1st day and down on the last day. My room was clean, nice hot shower, TV with cable, wonderful AC and pretty good WiFi for my computer and a nice bed!! I had a wonderful stay and will stay there again when I go back!! I travel alone and I always felt safe and
comfortable!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank CherylHubans
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We were dying to take our backpacks off and the Air Conditioner (which is the only good thing about this place) felt so great, so we stayed at the Coral Beach for a night. It was bad.... Roaches in the bathroom, beds were nasty, hallways accessible from the street and just an overall bad experience. Needless to say we did not sleep much and were out of there first thing in the morning.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank adagal13

Travelers are raving about these San Pedro hotels

CAecotour
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The Coral Beach Hotel has basic rooms, good rates, and is in the heart of San Pedro. The staff was friendly and they have a restaurant downstairs. We spent most of our time exploring and so it was perfect for us as a place to sleep. I would recommend this hotel for travelers who are looking for simple accommodations, centrally located. I could easily stay here again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 12, 2012 via mobile

Felt unsave in my room. Anyone had access to the room from the street. Bathroom was aweful We had a family of cockroaches . No towels were provided. Only good thing was they had good a/c... Would not recommend you can get way better place for an extra $10

• Stayed May 2012
Sonora, California
Reviewed March 14, 2011

not a picky person but....bed was hard as a rock, no warm water, so noisy with the club around the corner, bright street lights in the windows and other folks staying so noisy. The staff was nice and helpful though. If one wanted to say everything then there was no control for the air conditioner so it was on or off. (On frozen, Off sweating), pillows were so old the stuffing in balls. It served it's purpose but wouldn't suggest for someone that is not gonna go out and get hammered so they can sleep:)

Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank ccovert
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed March 17, 2009

i will definitely stay there again-clean comfy rooms.center of town.a little noisy sometimes but tolerable(just noise from the street)i was in one of the front rooms,and will request one farther away from the street next time.vashti was great-the service was super.my tv remote did not work and i needed my ac turned on.within 30 minutes i had a new tv and cool air!will definitely stay here again!oh wait the ONLY bad thing-lumpy pillows-they need new pillows!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled solo