This is the second time we stayed at The Blue Tang Inn and it's my favorite place to stay in San Pedro! The rooms are spacious and incredibly well kept. The people that work at the Blue Tang are friendly, hard working and really looking out for you. Blue Tang has a sweet roof top deck too and the main level has a pool surrounded by tropical flora and palm trees. Every morning, they have everything laid out for a light breakfast. Great Central location too, close to everything, 2 grocery stores right up the street and they have a roof top deck too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro