This American family owned (thanks Kristin!) and managed boutique hotel is conveniently located within blocks of all downtown attractions yet at the end of a side street with no traffic. Fanny, the manager, is awesome as well as Alan and the rest of the staff who are courteous, friendly and willing to help with anything.
We arrived a week before the date we selected to marry expecting to pick the perfect venue and confirm the officiant, photogs, etc. Little did we know that Fanny could and would arrange everything to have the sweetest, most wonderful wedding right on the beach in front of the Blue Tang Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro