After web-searching through the dozens of hotels in and around San Pedro, we are SO happy we selected Blue Tang! Friendly, helpful staff, close to everything in town (2 to 10 minute walk), quaint waterfront location, fabulous view from our porch (#15) or the deck above. Tours pick you up right from the dock, plenty of places to eat out and grocery store 3 minutes walk. Very friendly community!!! Glad we stayed close in town, but rented a golf cart to go looking around north of cut and south of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro