My husband and I stayed in #14 which is deluxe without the ocean view. My only regret on the ocean view is that the front rooms are the only ones that have hammocks. It would have been nice on a lazy afternoon to be in the hammock. If returning we would opt for the ocean side. Our room was nice, a bit small but it was only us. The bed was pretty firm so if thats a problem I am not sure if they are different in the rooms. May be a good question. The staff kept the grounds and rooms very clean. Both the grounds crew and the office staff were extremely helpful and pleasant although i can be a bit OCD when trying to organize the trips we were going to take. All smiles and continued to help until we figured out exactly what we wanted to do. This was an extremely laid back atmosphere. The hotel is very close to downtown and allows for walking around to most places. If you didnt want to walk there was a golf cart rental available as well which we used a few times. We would definitely recommend the Blue Tang Inn for couples looking for some relaxation and a slower pace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On San Pedro’s north edge, experience a private paradise at Blue Tang Inn, one of the town’s most charming beachfront inns. Fourteen exquisite suites each offer full kitchens and air conditioning. Relax by the private pool or rejoice on the third floor sundeck with inspiring panoramas of the ocean and reef. Set your own schedule for amazing daily activities such as diving & snorkeling, fishing tours, sea kayaking, numerous inland tours and omnipresent romance during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Tang Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Tang Hotel San Pedro
- Blue Tang Inn Belize/San Pedro