This hotel is a very clean & Friendly place to stay. The property is well maintained and the rooms are large and well appointed. The views are outstanding. If you are looking for a large resort or partys and night life, this is deffinately not for you. However, if you strive for a beautiful beachfront setting with clean rooms, good air-conditioning, and a friendly staff, this is it. My family and I stayed 7 nights with them, and left relaxed and very satisfied. I will deffinately go back. The value for your money at this hotel is exceptional. One of the great features of this hotel is that they have their own dock. Our dive boat from Reef Adventures picked us up each morning to dive. Reef Adventures is a Great dive group, with never more than six on the dive, we had a fabulous trip, but that is for another review, which I will post on this and other web sites. Directly accross from Corona del mar are 2 restaurants, pepperoni's a pizza joint that delivers and Charlies a nice restauant with decent prices. The hotel is about a 10 - 15 minute walk from downtown and you can either walk down the beach or on the street. If you prefer you can hire a cab for $5 belize anywhere on the island. The hotel provides a breakfast each morning consisting of hard boiled eggs, fresh fruit, bread & rasin bread, a toaster, fresh coffee, juice and assorted condiments. Ernesto takes care of the front desk, and is very helpful with anything you need. Frank is the grounds keeper and loves to play horse shoes with the guests. The owners live on propery and are lovely people to visit with.
A bar is located in the lobby and has free rum punch along with bottled pop and beer which is charged to your room on the "honor system" you simply write down what you drink. I highly recomend this hotel for diving, fishing or just relaxing. A great place to get away from it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro