The hotel is old, depressing, and in desperate need of a paint job. The pool is absolutely disgusting and you couldn't pay anyone in our group to go in it. We were here on a Friday night and had to experience the misery known as karaoke. If you want to go to bed before midnight, good luck!
To be fair to this hotel, the weather was miserable during our stay so we didn't get to enjoy the outdoor amenities, however, I think the warm sunny weather can only do so much.
My advice would be to skip San Pedro altogether and go to Caye Caulker instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro