Just got back from a fabulous vacation. Corona del Mar was the perfect spot for us. From the moment we entered the office we felt at home immediately. Frank escorted us up to our 3rd floor ocean front room with a large balcony. What a view.!!l It was perfect. All the staff went above and beyond and made you feel like family. Mel the cook did a spectacular job with the food even when things got busy. Kenny and Marge made the best drinks in town. LeRoy, aka Happy Man, a rep from TuffENuff tours can set up any excursion from right off the pier at the hotel. Mel, Vikki and others in the front office where always helpful and the maids did a great job. The beach is great, nice palm trees and hammocks for those who want the shade. However its not great to swim in unless you walk to the end of the pier where there is a marked swimming area, lounge chairs and palapa.
Oh and by the way, Frank, makes the best Rum Punch !!! (free in the afternoons)
This is not a 5 star resort but the staff and great guests, who we now feel as family made this the ``Best Vacation Ever``
And as Frank says ``when you come back we will say Welcome Home``
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro