Okay, maybe this place isn't the four seasons... Get over it! You're on a small secluded island off the coast of a third world country... I loved the Corona Del Mar, the staff was FANTASTIC. I meant they really make your stay. Continental lost my luggage on my way to San Pedro and the staff would call continental every couple of hours in order to make sure what time and what day the luggage would be arriving... Not to mention that the free rum punch is amazing! And be sure to play a round of horseshoes with Frank.... AND if you get the chance, you should ask for Ernesto and Oliver, they own the blue boat on Woody's Wharf that's named the "Cari'bean"... They do AMAZING charters to Shell Island where you can fish and catch lobster and conch and cook it FRESH in a pit on the island.. by far the best part of the trip! I would highly recommend this hotel for a laid back, relaxed and beautiful holiday... and I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments, your home away from home. A nice beautiful 15 minutes walk along the beach to town. Not too far from town but yet far enough from the hustle and bustle. Enjoy our free rum punch and fruit punch all day long. Once you are here, leave everything to us. We guarantee your vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Corona del Mar Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corona Del Mar Hotel And Apartments
- Corona Del Mar San Pedro
- Corona Del Mar Hotel & Apartments Belize/San Pedro