This is a VERY late review. I forgot! And since booking our 3rd stay, I remembered I never posted my reviews from 2012 trip!
We were at CV in early February for our second stay. This year we wanted a one bedroom suite, but the only thing available was the Eagle's Nest. Well, it was huge and way more than we (a couple) needed, but we loved it!!! There is a living room, dining area, kitchen, upstairs loft area, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms! Oh and a roof top deck area that is accessible.
Since our first stay, the bar and pool had been added. We enjoyed a few meals and drinks here and much enjoyed the many people we met while hanging out here. Glad they added the bar, this was something we had missed on our first stay, because it is typically the gathering area to meet other travelers.
On Sunday, I believe, there was a bar-be-que and live music that was enjoyable.
The staff here was as friendly and helpful as during our first stay - and many of the same people!
We love this place! It is small, has tons of trees and birds, great service, helpful staff, perfect place on the beach, great pier, quiet, comfortable.
Looking forward to visit 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean Villas Hotel on Ambergris Caye has comfortable suites/rooms with Caribbean views, beautiful grounds, a large sandy beach all within sight of the reef. Whether you want a romantic vacation or a getaway from the crowds, a spell of renewal or a stepping stone to adventure, we can cater to your needs. With an onsite Dive Shop on our dock to arrange Scuba and Snorkeling excursions, and the Belize Sailing Center on the beach with Sailing, Kayaks, Paddleboards and Windsurfing & Kite surfing rentals, there is no lack of activities for adventure seekers. Or just relax with an oceanfront massage from their onsite masseuse. Our full-time concierge is available to book any mainland tours including Reef & Deep Sea fishing, Jungle Zip-lining, Cave-tubing and Maya Ruin tours. Golf Cart rentals are also available on site. Guests also have access to two fresh water pools, the only Waterslide on the island and the on-site restaurant which serves gourmet Caribbean and Belizean cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribbean Villas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Caribbean San Pedro
- Caribbean Villas Hotel Belize/San Pedro