We had been to Caribbean Villas eleven years ago with our son who was in high school. We had such a wonderful time then, we decided to take our daughter and two grandchildren back to visit. It was just as delightful as we remembered....beautiful location not too far from town but just far enough away to keep beachfront traffic to a minimum. The unit stayed in had a living room/dining area, kitchen (fully equipped), a bedroom and full bath on the first level. Upstairs there was an area with twin beds which was perfect for the kids as well as a separate area with a queen size which was perfect for our daughter. The fact that the hotel is right on the beach made it an ideal spot to jump right in to the water and snorkel from the dock. The snorkeling is better at Hol Chan and Shark Alley, but the children had an opportunity to swim whenever they wanted. We biked, watched the birds as well as the crocodiles being fed, and relaxed on our balcony overlooking the beautiful sea. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and one of the highlights for the grandchildren was the trip on the golf cart that Xavier expertly guided so we could get an overall perspective of the town. Would highly recommend for anyone who enjoys being independent and having their own living space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caribbean Villas Hotel on Ambergris Caye has comfortable suites/rooms with Caribbean views, beautiful grounds, a large sandy beach all within sight of the reef. Whether you want a romantic vacation or a getaway from the crowds, a spell of renewal or a stepping stone to adventure, we can cater to your needs. With an onsite Dive Shop on our dock to arrange Scuba and Snorkeling excursions, and the Belize Sailing Center on the beach with Sailing, Kayaks, Paddleboards and Windsurfing & Kite surfing rentals, there is no lack of activities for adventure seekers. Or just relax with an oceanfront massage from their onsite masseuse. Our full-time concierge is available to book any mainland tours including Reef & Deep Sea fishing, Jungle Zip-lining, Cave-tubing and Maya Ruin tours. Golf Cart rentals are also available on site. Guests also have access to two fresh water pools, the only Waterslide on the island and the on-site restaurant which serves gourmet Caribbean and Belizean cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caribbean Villas Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caribbean Hotel San Pedro
- Caribbean San Pedro
- Caribbean Villas Hotel Belize/San Pedro