Ramon's is definitely the most advertised and well known resort on the island! It is not cheap, but I think value for money wise, it is one of the best.
The restaurant and bar is fine, although didn't blow me away.
The resort is right on the beach and what a beautiful and well kept spot it is.
Not dissapointed with room, which overlooked the beach and sea. Although I thought the balcony could have led down directly onto the beach.
The old rooms are slightly dated, but finished to a high quality and pretty luxurious.
Themeing of resort, although Polynesian and not Belizian was nice.
Pool was great. Lots of nooks and crannies.
Staff were friendly and helpful, but unobtrusive.
Overall a nice experience, but just fell short of that excellent rating, as there is something missing and I can't put my finger on it. Didn't feel quite personal enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramon's Village Resort is the premiere beach resort in San Pedro, Belize featuring authentic Palm Thatched Cabanas, fabulous beach, lagoon style pool, Ramon's Village Divers scuba diving center, Pineapples Restaurant, Tropic Al's and the Tiki Turtle Trading Company. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Ramon's Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramon`s Village Hotel San Pedro
- Ramons Village Hotel
- Ramons Village Belize
- Ramons Village San Pedro
- Ramon's Village Resort Belize/San Pedro